- Conditions of Sale -
- Orders: All phone orders must be confirmed by Fax, letter or Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can print an order form with the following link:
Be carefull with post delays, Fax is more secure.
- We reserve the right to refuse any buyer without reference or any person who has failed to pay invoice in a preceding
- Please check orders & number before sending..
- Photocopies: Available at 0.50 € each for lots with less than 10 stamps each.
- Payment: Payment must be made at reception of invoice.
- We can make special arrangements or delay for expensives lots (You must contact us before the sale).
- All lots stay property of owners untill we receive full payment.
- We accept Visa & Master Card or Skrill, with 2% commission.
- No payment PayPal & no foreign checks.
- We accept cash, credit card, international postalmoney order (to J.P Kalkstein) or bank wire transfert in €.
- Checks or wire transfert in € are charged 15 € for banking expenses, (in other currencies + 15 € extra)
- Bank transfert: BNP-PARISBAS - 16 Bld des Italiens - 75009 Paris
Banque: 3004 - Agence: 00828 - N° de compte: 000 10 961 250 - Clé RIB: 76
IBAN: FR76 3000 4008 2800 0109 6125 076
- Sending: Lots must be picked up in our shop. They can be sent, at buyer's risk. (6 € for postage).
Voluminous lots & collections are send at real postal cost.
We send lots after reception of full payment only.
- Warranty: All lots are genuine. Any lots different from description can be return by registered mail or insurance mail (if possible for invoice up to € 600) refund in a delay of 15 days after reception.
- Very important - Return Conditions -
- Lots must be returned in original condition. No refund for lots returning in altered condition as:
Washing, cleaning, chemical treatment, apposition of marks of any nature (ink, pencil, expert signature), all advices of third party expertize must be written on a separate letter.
- No return for lots in photos for reason of color, off center, teeth, (you can see them before sale).
- No return for collections or lots with more than 10 pieces for any reason. Those lots are strictly sold "as is"
- Indications for collections as "catalog price/number, quantity or quality" are just help for the buyer without obligation.
Before sale you can ask for extension. All expenses of extension as expertise, postage go/back stay at bidder's
- All catalog's prices are given as indication only.
- Conflicts: Tribunal of Paris is the only offcial authority, English translation of our "Sale conditions" is just an help for foreign
customers. The french text only give official rules for the sale.
Viewing in our office - 25, Rue Drouot - 75009 Paris
Monday - Friday 10.00/18.30
Saturday (Please call) 11.00 - 17.00
- Key words -
AUT : Autograph
BAT : Approved drawing
BDF : Margin
BF : M/Sheet
CAD : Date stamp
CAC : Cancel
CD : Corner date
CDF : Corner sheet
CM : Card maximum
CP : Postcard
DAG : Daguin.
DEV : Front cover
EMA : Meter
ENT: Postal stationnery
ENV: Lettre. Cover
EPA : Artist's die proof
EPP : Presentation die proof
EPL : Deluxe proff
EPT : Color die proof
ESS : Plate proof
FDC : 1° day cover
JET : Encased stamps
LOT : Collection
MAQ : Original drawing
MP : Prephilately
N : Mint
ND : Imperforated
PT : Advertising stamp
VAR : Error
VIG : Cinderella
XX : Never hinged
X : Hinged
(X) : No gum
(O) : Cancelled
* : Subject illustrated
Main catalog are Yvert 2010/2013 or Michel for
Easert countries Others catalog prices are given in local currency & converted in €. (Prices) are for help only and are reporting for the basic stamp excluding any premium for th offered variety.