- Conditions of Sale -
- Orders: All phone orders must be confirmed by Fax or letter
Be carefull with post delays, Fax is more secure.
- We reserve the right to refuse any buyer without reference or any person who has failed to pay invoice in a preceding
- Please check orders & number before sending..
- Photocopies: Available at 0.50 € each for lots with less than 10 stamps each.
- Payment: Payment must be made at reception of invoice.
- We can make special arrangements or delay for expensives lots (You must contact us before the sale).
- All lots stay property of owners untill we receive full payment.
- We accept Visa & Master Card and Skrill, with 2% commission.
- We accept cash, credit card, international postalmoney order (to J.P Kalkstein) or bank wire transfert in €.
- Checks or wire transfert in € are charged 15 € for banking expenses, (in other currencies + 15 € extra)
- Bank transfert: BNP-PARISBAS - 16 Bld des Italiens - 75009 Paris
Banque: 30004 - Agence: 00828 - N° de compte: 000 10 961 250 - Clé RIB: 76
IBAN: FR76 3000 4008 2800 0109 6125 076
- No payment by PayPal, Moneybookers & no foreign checks.
- Sending: Lots must be picked up in our shop. They can be sent, at buyer's risk. (6 € for postage).
Voluminous lots & collections are send at real postal cost.
We send lots after reception of full payment only.
- Warranty: All lots are genuine. Any lots different from description can be return by registered mail or insurance mail (if possible for invoice up to € 600) refund in a delay of 15 days after reception.
- Very important - Return Conditions -
- Lots must be returned in original condition. No refund for lots returning in altered condition as:
Washing, cleaning, chemical treatment, apposition of marks of any nature (ink, pencil, expert signature), all advices of
third party expertize must be written on a separate letter.
- No return for lots in photos for reason of color, off center, teeth, (you can see them before sale).
- No return for collections or lots with more than 10 pieces for any reason. Those lots are strictly sold "as is"
- Indications for collections as "catalog price/number, quantity or quality" are just help for the buyer without obligation.
Before sale you can ask for extension. All expenses of extension as expertise, postage go/back stay at bidder's
- All catalog's prices are given as indication only.
- Conflicts: Tribunal of Paris is the only offcial authority, English translation of our "Sale conditions" is just an help for foreign
customers. The french text only give official rules for the sale.
Viewing in our office - 25, Rue Drouot - 75009 Paris
Monday - Friday 10.00/18.30
Saturday (Please call) 11.00 - 17.00
- Key words -
AUT : Autographe
BAT : Approved drawing
BDF : Bord de feuille (Margin)
BF : Bloc feuillet. (M/Sheet)
CAD : Cachet à date. (Cancel)
CAC : Cachet. (Cancel)
CD : Coin daté. (Corner date)
CDF : Coin de feuille. (Corner sheet)
CM : Card maximum
CP : Carte postale. (Postcard)
DEV : Devant de lettre. (Front cover)
: Lettre. (Cover)
EPA : Epreuve d'artiste. (Artist's die proof)
EPP : Epreuve de présentation
EPL : Deluxe proff
EPT : Epreuve d'atelier. (Color die proof)
ESS : Essai. (Plate proof)
FDC : 1° Jour
JET : Timbre monnaie (Encased stamps)
LOT : Collection
MAQ : Maquette. (original drawing)
MP : Marque postale. (Prephilately)
N : Neuf (Mint)
ND : Non dentelé. (Imperforated)
PT : Porte-timbre (Advertising stamp)
VAR : Variété. (Error)
VIG : Vignette. (Cinderella)
XX : Sans charnière. (Never hinged)
X : Avec charnière. (Hinged)
(X) : Sans gomme. (No gum)
(O) : Oblitéré. (Cancelled)
Main catalog are Yvert 2000/2005 or Michel for